Are you an adult undergraduate student here at Nichols College? Are you wondering more about the experiential learning requirement? Watch this pre-recorded webinar to learn more about the frequently asked questions below:
- Experiential learning is required? Yes!
- There is an hour requirement for internships? Yes!
- Is there any alternative to doing a traditional internship? Yes!
- You provide resources for finding an internship and career coaching for assistance with this requirement? Yes!
- I need to report my internship on Handshake? Yes!
- There is a deadline to report internships on Handshake for each semester? Yes!
- And so much more!
Want to continue the conversation and/or start working on the internship search? Reach out to your preferred career coach or CPDC@nichols.edu to schedule an appointment. Thank you.
*Important! If unsure, all adult undergraduate students should check in with their Academic Advisor (Laura Hunter) to see if an internship is part of their program evaluation.
On the Webinar
Laura Hunter, Director of Enrollment/Academic Advisor for Adult Undergraduate Education
Dr. Laura Blake, Associate Professor of Management
Abby DePasquale, Associate Director for the Career and Professional Development Center