Learn from recruiting experts, how to ask questions that will impress a recruiter while on an interview, tips for preparing for a virtual interview and more! Through a collaboration with the Alumni Relations team, this event was moderated by Abby DePasquale ’14 MBA ’15, Associate Director at our Career and Professional Development Center. This Hire Nichols edition features Noelle Palazzi ’14, Recruiter at Logz.io and Katelyn Vella ’10, Talent Acquisition Manager at VPNE Parking Solutions. Wondering a little bit more about what this previously recorded webinar is about? Preview the question list below.
- Is it a good idea to apply right now?
- Are companies currently hiring for posted jobs?
- Does it hurt your chances of getting hired if you are checked off as applied before?
- How should a candidate best address a resume gap?
- How can our Nichols Network be more prepared to crush a 1st round call with a recruiter?
- Do you have any pet peeves when interviewing a candidate?
- Advice on how to prepare for a Zoom or video interview.
- What are your top qualities you look for in hires?
- And so much more!
Interested in being a part of the the conversation? View the previously recorded webinar below.
Do you have a question or want to continue the conversation? Please reach out to email@example.com. Thank you.