Presented by HubSpot, join us for the fifth annual “Breaking Barriers: First-Gens in Tech,” an experience for first-generation individuals interested in learning more about what it really means to work in tech.
This year, we’re back and bigger than ever, offering a two-day digital experience with over 20+ sessions with tips and advice to break personal and employment barriers going into the tech industry.
Who is considered “first-generation”? For this event, we consider first-gens to be any person:
· who was not born in the US OR
· whose parents were not born in the US OR
· who is the first in their family to attend college OR
· who is the first in their family to enter the corporate world
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Our ultimate goal is to provide you with the context, community, and real life examples of other first-gen people doing great things in tech. We will create an opportunity for you to:
· Meet first-generation leaders thriving in the tech scene
· Hear from first-gen individuals from both in and out of HubSpot about their experiences starting their careers
· Leave with actionable tips and takeaways to help kickstart your career regardless of which career path you choose
Questions about the event? Contact Viennie Chanthachack, People Operations @ HubSpot, at email@example.com.