As we get ready to kick off our upcoming academic year, we are inviting new and existing employer partners to share information on the following:
- CPDC’s Employer Partnership/Engagement Opportunities for the 21-22 Academic Year
- Overview of our Center for Intelligent Process Automation (CIPA) & Ways to Partner
- Overview of our Center for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (CDEI) & Ways to Partner
- Overview of our Institute for Women’s Leadership (IWL) & Ways to Partner
- Faculty Spotlight (Panel)
- Student Spotlight (Panel)
- Open Question & Answer Segment
- Optional Networking (2:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.)
This virtual event will be highly interactive and fast-moving as it features a variety of presentations/breakout rooms. In an effort to meet the needs of all employers, employer partners will be prompted to join breakout rooms for the Faculty/Student Spotlights and the Q&A components.
If you are interested in attending this free event, please email email@example.com for more information.
We look forward to connecting you at Partner with the Herd!