AAFCPAs is an innovative and forward-thinking firm. We have enjoyed primarily organic growth and continue our laser focus on sustained growth as an independent regional firm. We are considered an attractive alternative to the Big 4 and National CPA firms. We provide best-value assurance, tax, outsourced accounting, business consulting, information technology advisory solutions, and wealth management services to nonprofit organizations, commercial companies, wealthy individuals, and estates. Since 1973, AAFCPAs sincere approach to business and service excellence has attracted discerning clients along with the best and brightest CPA and consulting professionals. AAFCPAs donates 10% of its net profits annually to nonprofit organizations. We have an active DE&I committee and have commitment and accountability to these efforts.
AAFCPAs is an independent member of PrimeGlobal, the fourth largest CPA firm association in the world with 300+ member firms in 80+ countries. This provides our clients with seamless national and global coverage, along with an advantageous pay-as-you-use model.
Participates as a member of the client services team by performing basic assignments and tasks for a variety of clients and businesses.
- Demonstrates general professional knowledge, technical skills, and ability to deliver a broad range of services in the accounting, tax, and audit areas. Meets commitments to clients and other team members.
- Develop an understanding of firm concepts and what places us above other firms, including the one-firm concept.
- Be enthusiastic about client needs and provide prompt service.
- Work to develop a comprehensive approach to and understanding of the client’s business and its needs.
- Develop self-confidence and clients’ and other staffs’ confidence in your professional abilities.
- Develop an understanding of the nature of work, understand and differentiate between compilations, reviews, audits, tax planning and compliance, and management advisory services.
- Complete specific assignments under supervision in a technically competent manner within the allotted time.
- Communicate problems and opportunities to senior or semi-senior on a timely basis (in writing, when appropriate).
- Develop proper work paper techniques.
- Develop professional and technical skills
- Develop tax awareness in all areas, including personal and business income taxes, payroll, sales, and other taxes.
- Improve audit and accounting knowledge and techniques including awareness and understanding of all professional standards.
- Identify areas for improvement in the client’s systems and procedures and make appropriate recommendations.
- Improve oral and written communication skills.
- Develop general business knowledge and read appropriate professional and technical journals and publications.
- Develop proficient organizational skills using automation – MS Office suite, paperless work papers, time and billing system, tax return software, etc.
- Foot and proofread financial statements.
- Develop personal and professional goals and periodically re-evaluate them and measure progress
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Master Degree is a plus.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel & Word
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.