Opportunity Description: Junior Implementation Consultant
About ASC Partners
ASC-Partners offers the best in class financial applications and consulting services. Our mission is to partner with human capital, professional service and project-based organizations to achieve efficient financial operations using today’s latest technologies. We assist our clients in reviewing and solving their procedural inefficiencies, multi-system integrations, and data access issues. With our services, clients attain strategies and plans to improve close times, reduce errors, manage cash flow challenges, and lessen the administrative cost for transaction processing.
This Junior Implementation Consultant position is an entry level position responsible for assisting the successful execution of various projects – primarily implementing Acumatica ERP cloud accounting system. The candidate will learn the Acumatica software platform through various training courses and on the job shadowing of Senior Consultants. You will assist in the configuration of the software, maintain project plans, manage client expectations, perform project implementation tasks, and deliver status reports to clients and internal management. The Consultant will perform projects tasks for a single client or simultaneously for multiple clients once certification has been achieved. Must be able to multi-task, work independently, prioritize work and meet deadlines. One of the keys to success in this job is to stay current in your knowledge of the platform through online or publisher training classes.
The ideal candidate will have an accounting and/or finance background. Experience with accounting software platforms is a plus (i.e. QuickBooks, Intacct, Acumatica, Dynamics SL or GP, Financial Edge). A thorough understanding of accounting workflows are required and having a passion for technology is key. Strong writing and communications skills are also required.
Below is a list of responsibilities:
· Assist the team with the configuration of Acumatica for new and existing clients
· Assist with technical support for current clients as needed
· Perform day-to-day project work including data-migrations
· Assist and/or alert team members to prevent scope creep and assist in estimating work related to projects
· Work with project team and client to ensure requirements are defined
· Ensure project milestones are achieved
· Follow defined project management life cycle processes
· Accurately maintain time records and expense monitoring for project
· Must be able to work productively in a remote office setting
Salary will commensurate with experience. We are a Boston-based company with clients in many states. Most work is conducted remotely.