Account Manager (Entry Level) Overview
Work hard and grow fast with Barton Associates! For this entry-level position, we’re seeking competitive, career-driven individuals to join our fast-paced team. The sales floor is lively, the commissions are uncapped, and the opportunities for career growth are endless.
What do we do here at Barton? We help hospitals, clinics and healthcare companies that have staffing gaps and are in need of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and dentists.
As one of our entry-level Sales Representatives, you will grow and develop a portfolio of clients and work with our team of Recruiters to fill their staffing needs. When a successful match is made between a healthcare provider and a facility, both sides of our sales team win!
Account Manager (Entry Level) Responsibilities
- Become a subject matter expert in the healthcare staffing industry by being an active participant in our world-class training curriculum
- Sell yourself and Barton’s services to potential clients in order to build your portfolio of revenue-generating customers
- Cultivate strong relationships with the clients in your portfolio with the intention of earning their continued business
- Provide high-quality customer service to ensure all assignments are running smoothly
- Work closely with Barton’s sales and support teams throughout the entire assignment process
- Exceed goals, smash your sales numbers, and ultimately: make a lot of money!
Account Manager (Entry Level) Qualifications
- Strong work ethic that embodies Barton Associates’ “work hard, grow fast!” motto
- A “hunter” mentality: always seeking your next challenge
- Motivated by commission and career growth
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Please note: Because we are an essential part of the healthcare industry, our offices are currently open with measures for safe social distancing in place. This is an in-office position.