Looking for an exciting career?
A career at Berkshire Hathaway Commercial puts you in the center of one of the best, most sophisticated and industry-leading commercial real estate and investment firms in the world. We are recognized globally for creating real value for our clients.
Berkshire Hathaway Commercial is looking for a motivated Real Estate Professional that thrives within a high-paced, self-governing, customer-service based environment built on Berkshire Hathaway principles of trust, integrity, stability and longevity. You will need to be STRONGLY self-motivated and seeking employment that offers freedom, high expectations, and demands superior performance.
If you are competitive, team-oriented, and results-driven this position will be a great fit. When you join our team, you become part of a vibrant environment that’s committed to equipping you with the resources to develop a long-lasting and rewarding career.
Berkshire Hathaway Commercial is a professional services firm specializing in real estate. As an arm of Berkshire Hathaway, the firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. The Berkshire Hathaway System is the world’s fastest growing real estate sales organization with over 1,400 offices, providing comprehensive training, management, administrative and marketing support for its members.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Professional who is committed to being “ALL IN”, to join our Brokerage Team. The position will be based in Eastern MA, and will report to the Watertown Office. This is an entry into an exciting career with Berkshire Hathawy Commercial.
· Developing your book of business;
· Gathering and evaluating economic, demographic and real estate market data;
· Preparing and writing presentations, proposals and offering memoranda;
· Reviewing leases, and other documents as part of the property due diligence process;
· Performing specific market research utilizing internal and external resources; and
· Interacting with clients, investors and lenders.
· BA/BS degree in Business and/or Real Estate Finance with a strong record of academic achievement or equivalent work experience
· Demonstrated quantitative skills
· Highly developed financial/analytical skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Internet Research)
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Attention to detail; ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Energetic, creative and willing to work hard
· Strong interest in commercial real estate
· Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
This is an entry into an exciting career with Berkshire Hathaway Commercial. This is a commission based opportunity.