We are a rising real estate company. We are young, nimble, and love to work with passion and energy! Our goal is to become a $1B company and we are hiring team players to help us to continue getting there. We are looking for an experienced, passionate, self-driven and strategic intern that will report to our Director of Brand Marketing.
We believe in living an extraordinary life, achieving tremendous success, embracing an exciting life that brings fulfillment, excellence, and achieving higher standards – in everything we do. We think differently!
We never compare ourselves to others or to industry standards. We create our own standards, and they are exhilaratingly high and ambitious. We are challenging the status quo, and are looking for someone that possesses that same passion.
- Learn the ins & outs of how private equity marketing is done! As an intern, you will assist in multiple behind-the-scenes projects, while learning how to effectively create inbound digital marketing.
- This role is part-time and physically located within the Greater Boston Area. Attendance in the office will be required at times, within our hybrid model of working both remotely and onsite. Flexibility will be provided according to school schedules.
- As an intern, you will help collaborate on the design and execution of brand marketing models and strategies, across all channels, to include content planning and creation, strong writing skills, graphic design, along with web and video editing.
- This person will support social media management, including posting, monitoring, and engagement across all social media platforms, as well as designing associated content.
- Our ideal candidate will also have the ability to collaborate on our podcast strategy and management, as an extension of our marketing, and will be proficient in guest screening, sourcing, and scheduling.
- Applicants must have the ability to speak and write with clear, professional, and concise communications.
- Participate in compiling and interpreting analytic reporting
- Openness to working on occasional tasks outside the parameters of marketing is also
- expected. Being a small team means we all take turns sometimes working slightly beyond our core functions. This is expected to be embraced and requires a willingness to learn, work out of your comfort zone, and be a team player in key moments when it’s needed.
- Must be currently enrolled in a university or college, and willing to commit to a minimum of 6 months.
- Technically savvy: Experience with social media management platforms (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc), Graphic Design (Canva, Photoshop, etc), Video Editing (Filmora,
etc), Web Publishing (WordPress, Wix, etc), and Advanced MS Office Skills are
- Proficiency in all social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,
- YouTube, etc) preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, presentation, and analytical
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Ability to take ownership and commitment to follow through.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong sense of personal motivation, responsibility, and entrepreneurship.
Why Blue Lake Capital is The Place For You:
- If surrounding yourself with highly motivated and striving people sounds awesome, Blue Lake Capital is likely the place you’ll want to be. We’re not perfect but we are a team that strives to live fully and with excellence. We love business, learning, take pride in being nerds, spend day after day striving to outdo ourselves from the day before, and care deeply about our company, team, and ourselves. We take pride in the whole 360. If this is the type of people you’ve longed to be surrounded by, this team will delight you, inspire you, and help you bring yourself to your full potential!
The Blue Lake Values:
- Be Bold. We and You can achieve greatness only by taking risks and acting boldly.
- Strive for Excellence in EVERYTHING that you do. It’s much more exciting to live life when we are constantly pushing our boundaries. Any other reality is simply boring.
- Relentless Hustle, Heart, & Humbleness. Work hard. Be Kind. Make “It” Even Better.’