Who are we:
EI Research (EIR) is an early stage R&D subsidiary of the Boston Strategy Group, an
organizational development firm. EIR was established in 2019 by a former university
faculty member to explore delivering applied improv-based consulting services to large
corporate, healthcare, and university organizations in New England.
Who you are:
Excited about improving large organizations and changing corporate culture.
Interested in innovative educational methods that drive long lasting and meaningful
change. Enjoy working with a fast-paced startup in its early stages.
Assist the Founder and project team in developing innovative MBA, Law School, and
Medical School applied-improv based curriculums.
- Undertake research into law, management, and medical school curricula to identify key professional behaviors that are most relevant to professional success.
- Research, analyze, and document descriptive material about best practices in these topics.
- Develop learning objectives, participant attitudes and profiles, and impact of proficiency.
- Working with experienced improv educators, help identify improv activities, games, and exercises that will effectively facilitate skill development.
- Identify, evaluate, and document a wide range of educational material that will support the educational mission.
- Ability to work independently, to do effective internet research, and to assemble and analyze a wide variety of disparate information;
- Highly organized, with strong skills in multi-tasking;
- Excellent verbal presentation skills, articulate, and professional;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel;
- Exemplary written communication capabilities;
- Applied Improv understanding and interest is a plus;
- Be curious and creative and be flexible; we are a young startup! You will work directly with the Founder and have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the future of this venture.
• This is a PT Fall internship, but has the potential to become a full-time role;
• A great opportunity for pre-law, graduate business, or educational students to learn to do
curriculum development and develop management skills by working closely with an
experienced and successful senior executive, management consultant and entrepreneur.