Who we are:
EI Research (EIR) is an early stage R&D subsidiary of the Boston Strategy Group, an
organizational development consulting firm. EIR was established in 2019 by a
university faculty member and business executive to explore delivering applied
improv-based consulting services to corporations, healthcare firms, and universities.
Who you are:
Excited about improving large organizations, working with people, and changing
corporate cultures. Interested in innovative educational methods that drive long
lasting and meaningful change. Enjoy a fast-paced startup in its early stages.
Assist the Founder and project team in undertaking a wide range of professional
service firm market research, web presence, marketing strategy and tactics.
- Conduct detailed client research for target market validation and go-to-market tactics
- Craft the digital & social media outreach strategies for client engagement;
- Facilitate, organize, and help manage focus groups to refine the product concept;
- Utilize social media to and design and administer effective market research surveys and implement and administer through social media.
- Facilitate relationships with potential client executive management offices
- Help conceptualize and document effective web strategies, and plan and manage our social media platforms, including developing website and social media content.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing;
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and marketing analytics;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Market research and strategy development exposure will be beneficial;
- Applied Improv understanding and interest is a plus;
- Be curious and creative about navigating new tasks; and
- Be flexible; we are a young startup! You will work directly with the Founder and have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the future of this venture.
• This is a PT Fall internship but has the potential to become a full-time role;
• A great opportunity to learn and develop skills working closely with an experienced and
successful senior executive, management consultant and entrepreneur.