Reporting to the Site Coordinator, the Program Assistant at Plumley Village Summer Program will assist with providing fun and engaging social, recreational, and educational activities to children ages 5 -13.
The Program Assistant will support the work of the Site Coordinator and may participate in the planning and implementation of special programs or events. Participation in other Clubhouse activities may be required, as necessary. Must abide by all EEC and DPH State health and safety guidelines.
Position is a summer seasonal position for six weeks from July 6th through August 13th, plus one week of training prior to program implementation. Must be available to work between the hours of 8 AM– 4 PM, Monday through Friday. Must have flexibility and reliable transportation.
Qualifications and Skills:
– High school degree (or equivalent) required. A minimum of one-year work experience in a Boys & Girls Club or similar youth development organization with planning and supervising activities preferred.
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Demonstrated organizational, staff and project management abilities.
– CPR and First Aid certifications preferred.
– Bilingual preferred (Spanish & English)
Number of available positions: 2
Job Types: Seasonal