We are looking for a Business and Data Analyst intern to join us.
Schedule of the internship is as follows:
Full-time Interns: 9 am-5pm Monday through Friday on-site (mandatory for summer interns) OPTs are required to be on-site 5 days a week
Part- time Interns: Only available during Spring/Winter and Fall semesters:
20 hours per week minimum – must be assigned to either team no other day options
Team 1: Monday and Wednesday 9 am-5pm on-site and Fridays option to work remote based on school schedule
Team 2: Tuesday and Thursday 9 am-5pm on-site and Fridays option to work remote based on school schedule
Please see job description for details and send your Resume to email@example.com.
Business Analyst / Data Analyst Intern
Auto req ID 40BAI
Location USA - MA - Wellesley
Time Status Full-Time or Part-Time
Salary Grade N/A
Our professionals balance analytical skills, market insight and expertise to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel in an Agile environment. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at BraunWeiss.
Purpose of the role
The ideal candidate for this role is someone that is adept at multi-tasking, looking to explore a future in Business or Data Analysis, and willing to learn new things. They should have basic understanding (or interest) of Finance and Financial Services. As a part of your internship you will be working with industry standard tools such as SalesForce, PowerBI, Visio and have an opportunity to get certified based on your interest. You will be assigned real projects where you will be working closely with a project team and be a part of our initiatives.
- Design, develop, and deliver solutions that will enhance and add value to new and existing data assets for broad industry application and aligned with business and market requirements
- Design, build, and extract large and complex data sets while thinking strategically about uses of data and how data use interacts with data design
- Manipulate, analyze and interpret complex data sets relating to issue reports for event that occurs causing a failure
- Use data analysis tools to define the actual problem related to a failure
- Coordinate and write detailed reports about the meaning of issue reports and gathered data
- Create and manage client analytics dashboard reporting needs, with a focus on providing well-thought-out actionable insights and analysis
- Prioritize ad-hoc data requests and troubleshooting for our internal team members
- Collaborate on client measurement plans including KPIs and benchmarks
- Present key findings and marketing deliverables to both internal and external clients
- Collaborate with project managers and clients to ensure that requirements are being metBasic
- Expert level in MS Excel
- Ability and interest in learning various applications
- Ability to work with large confidential data sets
- Exposure to Data Analysis tool such as SQL, Tableau, SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong, independent self –starter, as well as collaborative problem solver
- Ability to multi-task across a range of projects with constantly shifting priorities
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
If you are interested, please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BraunWeiss is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status age or disability.