The Role: Marketing/Design Intern
Breaktime Media is looking for a marketing intern who is skilled in Adobe Creative Suite and has a passion for marketing. This highly motivated individual will work closely with the marketing, sales, and client services teams to establish Breaktime Media as a thought leader in the industry, scale the company’s brand presence and reputation, and generate leads for the B2B side of the business. This role will be focused primarily on content creation but will provide opportunities to contribute to existing B2B and B2C marketing initiatives, as well as, help develop new initiatives to help our company reach our goals.
- Develop content and graphics for social media platforms to help grow our online presence
- Create materials including slides, case studies, infographics, one-pagers, etc.
- Complete research projects to help contribute to the development of the marketing strategy (including events, awards, publications, etc.)
- Perform a variety of website content updates to ensure the website is up-to-date and serving the brand well
- Build emails and execute email marketing campaigns
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of various marketing initiatives on an ongoing basis, including analyzing key metrics and creating reports
- Assist in other company projects as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Extraordinary attention to detail, time management, and organization skills
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent writing, communication, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS)