2nd Shift Warehouse Operations Supervisor
NOTE: STEEL EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED!!!!
Primary responsibility: Supervision/Maintenance of Inventory Bar Code system in warehouse and preparation of Shipping Documentation.
Position: Full-Time (option for salary or hourly)
Start/End Time: 12:00pm-8:30pm (approximately)
Compensation: Starting at $18.00-$24.00/hour (negotiable depending on experience level)
- Ability to problem solve and investigate inventory discrepancies in a fast-paced, multi-tasking work environment
- Understanding of basic math (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, fractions and decimal equivalents)
- Ability to learn the company’s ERP computer software system (Eniteo Software)
- Ability to navigate language barriers in a bi-lingual (Spanish/Portuguese and English) warehouse environment
- Willingness to work as a team member and openness to learning new skills
- Competitive Pay
- 401K program with potential for a discretionary company match
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Plan