Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Missouri Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking full-time Sex Offender Therapists to join our Missouri Sex Offender Program (MOSOP) team at Crossroads Correctional Center and Farmington Correctional Center located in Cameron and Farmington, Missouri.
The MOSOP Sex Offender Therapist will assist in conducting sexual offender therapy groups in the prison setting. Responsibilities include therapeutic documentation, including progress notes and treatment plans, and discharge summaries.
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required
- Minimum of one year of experience with sex offender population preferred
- Completion of 50 CEU’s that are directly related to Sex Offender treatment preferred
- Active Missouri licensure in mental health counseling, social work, or marriage and family counseling required to include Provisional license types
- Licensure supervision provided if needed
- Experience with conducting group therapy preferred
- Forensic or court ordered client populations experience preferred
- Experience with motivational interviewing techniques preferred
- A commitment to preventing sexual violence and making the community a safer place!
Shift Available: Monday-Friday; 7:30am-4:00pm No on-call or weekends!
Position will be Hybrid Remote after training is complete – Work 2 days remotely from home!
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
· Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
· 401(k) with company match
· Generous paid time off
· Paid holidays
· Flexible Spending Account
· Continuing Education benefits
· Much more…