This role is hybrid based out of Torrance, CA
Clear Channel Outdoor is one of the world’s largest outdoor advertising companies with over 450,000 displays in 31 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America.
Job Description Summary:
Generate advertising revenue and meeting sales targets through the creation and renewal of sales contracts working alongside the Account Specialist.
- Drives for revenue goal attainment, on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Prospects and develops new customer relationships, persuasively communicates strategies for meeting customer needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by facilitating all aspects of the customer’s account in cooperation with creative, operations, marketing, and finance staff.
- Determines project pricing based on guidelines from management.
- Negotiates fees or services with clients with management approval.
- Oversees project from start to finish and ensure client satisfaction.
- Delivers proof of performance (POP) to clients.
- Drives clients around the market to show outdoor media sites.
- Communicates and coordinates with Charting and other internal departments.
- Completes other duties as assigned or requested.