We are currently looking for hardworking Evening Adult Center Group Leaders to assist the Director in overseeing the day to day operations of the Evening Adult Center.
As a Group Leader you will assist the Director in the development and implementation of curriculum and supervise program staff. This position is temporary and will run ten weeks but there may be opportunities for advancement to a permanent part time position within the department for the right candidate.
Part time hours, afternoons Monday and Wednesday from 3pm to 8pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The responsibilities of the Group Leader include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Director in planning and operating a variety of programs which may include social outings, arts and crafts, sports, fitness, dance, swimming, cooking.
- Assist the Director to implement and evaluate program goals and objectives.
- Directly facilitate groups and carry out activities
- Plan and conduct Community Service Projects and community activities
- Assist the Director with inventory of materials and purchase additional items when necessary
- Collaborate with agency programs and personnel for program space equipment and supplies.
- Assist in supervising program assistants
- Assist the Director in completing, maintaining and updating all necessary paperwork including enrollment, payment, and state licensing required forms.
- Assist in the marketing and outreach of the program, including, making flyers, attending school based meetings, and networking with parents, schools and other agencies.
- Attend required meetings and training’s.