Community Care Network is looking for an Adult Outpatient Clinician to join our team!
Community Care Network is comprised of Rutland Mental Health Services and Rutland Community Programs. Our mission is to enhance the well-being of our communities, individuals and families through responsive, innovative and collaborative human service
About the Role:
The Adult Behavioral Health Clinician provides evaluation, treatment, and consultation services to adults seeking clinical support from Rutland County. This position works with individuals from 18years of age through elder adults utilizing best practices based on assessed needs, goals, and client preferences. This position provides significant opportunity for growth, creativity, and exploration of professional interests. Clinical services include both individual and group psychotherapy. Consistent individual supervision toward licensure is available weekly, in addition to a weekly group supervision structure. Both internal and external training is provided based on programmatic needs and individual interests.
- Master’s Degree in a Human Services Field (Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, etc.)
- Licensed or License Eligible in the State of Vermont
- Willing to be Rostered as a non-licensed psychotherapist upon hire if not Licensed in VT.
- Previous experience providing services and support to adults with severe and persistent mental illness and/or substance use preferred.
- Must be client centered, trauma informed, and recovery oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with personal automobile liability insurance coverage at or above the levels mandated by the State of Vermont.
- *Successful completion of a criminal history background check after hire.
What’s in it for YOU:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefit Package
- Career Training and Development
- Tuition Discounts
CCN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.