Interns will have the opportunity to work with all the events mentioned above in the following capacities:
- Recruiting Teams, Coaches, Athletes, & Volunteers
- Corresponding with Coaches, Athletes, Officials, Medical Staff & Volunteers
- Scheduling Sporting Events, Officials & Volunteers.
- Game Day Operations – Directing & Managing Game Sites and Sport Competitions.
- Assisting with the day to day management of multiple websites / webpages
- General Advertising and Marketing.
- Supplies, Equipment, Signage, Uniforms & Ticketing.
Internships are available to present college students involved in sports and recreation management as a career. The Connecticut Sports Management Group, Inc. offers the following Internship Opportunities:
Short Term Internship (May – August, 2021)
· 15+ positions available.
· 250 – 300 total hours available.
Application Deadline – Monday, March 29th, 2021
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for an internship position please send the following to the CT Sports Management Group, Inc. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- Please SPECIFY which Internship you are applying for in your cover letter.
- Interviews will be scheduled for top applicants.
Questions: Please call Patrick Fisher, Executive Director at (860) 788 7041.
- Be Professional, punctual and respectful.
- You are a representative of the CT Sports Management Group, Inc. in and out of the office.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills and organizational skills.
- Communicates well and is willing to ask questions.
- Must be highly organized, detail-orientated and able to organize multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrates high energy; people-person.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel & Access.
- Professional manner, positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to rapidly changing business conditions.
- Ability to work long/flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.