Sales Development Representative (SDR)
demandDrive, Boston’s industry-leading demand generation firm is actively seeking qualified candidates to either jump-start or continue their career in sales development and marketing within the technology space.
SDR’s primary responsibility is to uncover new selling opportunities on behalf of a client in the tech industry through tele-prospecting and email outreach. In addition, the SDR is expected to interface with our clients’ management teams to perform a variety of functions based on their organizational needs—this may include market research, contact sourcing, database management, and reporting.
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college
· Superb written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to thrive within a competitive, goal-driven company
· Self-starter with the ability to positively contribute to a congenial, start-up environment
· Generate leads and build sales pipeline through strategic account mapping, cold calling, and emailing
· Qualify prospects in terms of their needs, goals, and business environment
· Coordinate with clients to improve sales strategies and qualify sales leads
· Track all activities through our CRM (Salesforce.com) and create a weekly report on industry trends, pipeline, and conversation highlights
-Monthly Lead Bonuses
-Flexibility to work remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic
-Casual dress code
-Team Zoom Happy Hours
-Full Health Benefits