Congratulations on exploring your career opportunities with FAST and taking the first step to becoming a FASTie! A FASTie? Yes, a FASTie.
FAST-ie ’faeste noun
1. an energetic, intelligent, enthusiastic human being who works at Fast Enterprises. 2. a talented and focused individual who likes to work hard and play hard. 3. someone who is open to adventure and wants to experience new places around the world. 4. someone who solves problems daily using our state-of-the-art technology.
If the description below speaks to you, take 5 minutes (seriously, only 5 minutes) to apply!
As a Recruiter, you will be the first point of contact for prospective employees. This position will be based in Boston, MA and a significant portion of your time will be spent on college campuses throughout the US building relationships and finding potential candidates. You will be involved in all recruitment activities from initial contact to a candidate’s final interview.
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic who enjoys a challenging, fast-paced professional environment. This is an entry level Recruiter role; candidates must be interested in working in an entry level position.
- Represent Fast Enterprises, LLC on college campuses throughout the U.S. and build relationships with faculty and staff.
- Review and follow up with incoming applications for a variety of technical and non-technical roles.
- Develop and maintain strong connections with candidates and contacts from recruiting events.
- Manage recruiting related items from home office (i.e. career fair preparation, phone interviews, candidate follow-up).
- Assist with other general recruiting related items.
Candidates should possess a degree in:
- Human Resources
- Liberal Arts
- Recent bachelor’s degree
- Willing to travel on a weekly basis
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills