Global Strategic Management Institute is a B2B Media/conference/trade show organization seeking virtual interns to play a strategic role in launching and growing our virtual event portfolio. In the rapidly changing event environment, GSMI continues to educate today’s leaders for tomorrow’s performance in the Life Science, Social Medial, Spa, Healthcare, Talent Acquisition, and Workforce Automation marketplace.
Some of the role and responsibilities include:
- Back end support of our virtual event platform to ensure a seamless experience for speakers, sponsors, and attendees
- Communication with key industry professionals
- Assist in developing and executing marketing and customer-facing materials
- Play a strategic role in ensuring all speakers are prepared for virtual events
An Ideal Candidate is marketing, event management, or communications student looking to join a high performing team that presents the following skills:
- Professional attitude
- Eager to learn and contribute
- Project management oriented
- Understanding and experience with digital media, social media, advertising: PPC, SEM, SEO
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to engage with customers
GSMI is a conference production virtual company with a home office in San Diego with a
number of growing brands including Talent Acquisition Week, Lincoln Health Network, Social Media Strategies, and many more with a footprint in over 50 countries. 98% of the Fortune 500 have attended our events. We bring people together. We inspire. We disrupt policy and champion innovation. We have been named one of San Diego Business Journals Fastest Growing companies 2010-2018.
About Global Strategic Management Institute
GSMI is a leader in the industry of executive education, creating conferences, summits, and workshops that combine rich learning environments with the opportunity to network with today’s most relevant thought leaders, speakers and practitioners.