Date: Sep 29, 2020
Location: Pawtucket, Rhode Island, 02861
At Hasbro, we’re changing the face of play and entertainment. We’re looking for people who want to explore, experiment and innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of Community, Passion, Integrity, Creativity and Inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly committed individuals for 90+ years and we believe the best is yet to come.
Brand Marketing Intern Spring 2021
Imagine an internship where work feels like play – it’s fun, creative, challenging, and incredibly rewarding. At Hasbro, you work with an amazing team to help tell the world about the most beloved play brands by using a digital first mindset that bring our story driven play experiences to consumers around the world.
Everyday you’ll be working with digital first thinkers, innovative consumer marketers, and brilliant brand developers! You’ll help to manage global product development, marketing processes, line planning activities, and social strategies. In this exciting role, you will partner with cross-functional teams; including but not limited to regional or global marketing, design and development, packaging, engineering, demand planning, and costing on all phases of product development. You will assist on all consumer facing marketing activities such as advertising, communication, YouTube and other social strategies. Successful candidates are proactive, energetic, collaborative, responsive, flexible, creative, analytical, strategic and decisive.
What you’ll do and what you’ll learn:
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to execute key brand initiatives, including finding innovative ways to grow the business.
- Using social insights to help drive product innovations through the system to better meet consumer demands.
- Leveraging creative thinking and consumer insights to drive product innovations and better meet/exceed consumer demands.
- Assisting in the development of overall go-to-market product strategy, primary assets for advertising and other marketing communications.
- Applying consumer insights and competitive market expert segment and leveraging learnings on the product line.
- Aligning best in class content and storytelling with strong commercial plans.
What you’ll bring:
- Digitally savvy, (product development, consumer marketing, retail)
- Presentation skills: can deliver complex information in a compelling way, uses story to persuade audience; captures interest, engages audience, uses supporting points to influence
- Data analysis: can make sense of quantitative and qualitative information affecting the brand; exposure to Tubular, Net Base, etc. a plus
This opportunity is for you if:
• You are a marketing undergrad currently enrolled in classes or MBA Marketing student looking to work on iconic brands
- You are keenly aware of the world around you, and love to learn from it
• You thrive on figuring things out and making things happen
• You are trend savvy and think broadly about competitive sets
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit, but know how to leverage it within a corporate environment
• You are comfortable experimenting, taking risks and challenging the status quo
• You actively seek, and offer diverse points of view
- 2020 graduates and earlier graduates are no longer eligible for Hasbro’s internship programs
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Job Segment: Branding, Brand Manager, Engineer, Marketing MBA, Marketing, Engineering