An Entry Level HubSpotter is a role on our Support team, where you will provide a helping hand to our Customers who are growing their business with HubSpot.
Our Support team quickly adapts to customer needs to deliver a human and consultative support experience through creative problem-solving and a thorough knowledge of how HubSpot works.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Develop deep knowledge of the HubSpot software
- Partner with our customers to effectively resolve issues through phone (primary channel), email, and chat.
- Answer how-to questions and help customers navigate a variety of tools within HubSpot
- Diagnose software issues and engage with our product and engineering teams using established processes
- Provide support & guidance to professionals across HubSpot’s customer base that use our suite of tools
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
- Collaborate with internal teams and account owners, to identify opportunities for existing customers to use more of our platform or remove roadblocks
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volume changes.
We are looking for people who:
- Find creative problem solving fulfilling & challenging
- Are self-motivated & eager to learn
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Have a clear, professional, and informative communication style
- Interested in building technical skills and learning about HTML, CSS, APIs and more
- Our global customer base is always growing, so let us know if you’re a multilingual speaker fluent in any of the following languages: Spanish, French, German, or Portuguese Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate.
HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.