Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
WHO: Undergraduate student seeking degree in Marketing, Communications, Sport Management or Business.
You will be empowered to:
- Increase your understanding and knowledge of the global sports technology landscape
- Create compelling & engaging sports content by creating a content calendar
- Create daily posts for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube
- Diversify social media content for various audiences on other platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research best ways to grow followers and increase engagement on our platforms
- Collaborate with Brand Strategist consultant on marketing materials
- Previous experience in social media, or marketing related role
- Knowledge of the sports industry
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editorial skills
- Results-oriented with high expectations for quality, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Must be a team player, highly organized and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Ability to work at a fast pace, handling multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with Hootsuite, a plus