|*Job Description:||The HR Generalist is a Temporary assignment for 5-6 months.
The HR Generalist is responsible for performing general Human Resource administrative duties, recruiting, and working with administration and benefits staff to support departmental goals and objectives.
Primary objectives include:
The candidate in this role should keep all information confidential and be comfortable complying with Federal, state and local requirements and be able to advise management on needed actions and company policy.
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred
• Ability to operate in a confidential environment
• Familiar with standard HR concepts, laws, practices, and procedures
• Proven skills in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to follow processes and maintain records accurately and in a timely fashion
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
• Proven organizational skills
|*Application Instructions:||Please submit your resume and cover letter to Maria Tavilla at email@example.com|
Upcoming EventsSelect a Date
January26CAREER OPEN HOUSEThu, Jan 26 at 11am - 3pm
28Westerly Public Schools Winter Open HouseSat, Jan 28 at 10am - 12pm
31Start Up WorcesterTue, Jan 31 at 4pm - 6pm
December06Walk-in InterviewsTue, Dec 6 - Tue, Jan 31 at 2pm - 4pm
February041NTERRUPT_ORH_v2017.1Sat, Feb 4 at 8:30am - 3pm