Key account specialist is responsible for managing Customer Service-Related inquiries, maintaining reports, and monitoring solution strategies.
Key Account Specialist are required to have highly effective communication and presentation skills to form good business relationships with customers/clients. They must also be service oriented to help the people involved with the client within our organization. Good analytical skills to determine areas where improvements are needed. Display leadership traits run weekly meetings and guide others to accomplish the goals defined by the account lead.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Process orders, returns, and credits
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Collaborate with sales and operations teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Analyze and produce reporting and presentations regarding account performance.
- Other duties as requested
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years work experience in customer service and data entry
- Ability to process data quickly and accurately from emails, faxes, or telephone and enter into our Sage Software System.
- Strong technology skills including intermediate Excel; experience with or the ability to learn new platforms
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills needed to address customer concerns and to identify and execute solutions
- Excellent writing and oral skills
- Highly accurate, detail-oriented
- Desire to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and work independently
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and as an independent contributor