JL Cambridge International is looking for internship for our Marketing & Sales team. It will be a great experience to join our inter-cultural, motivational, and creative marketing team.
This is a 2-month part-time internship for 10-20 hours or a full-time internship for 35 hours a week in our Cambridge, MA office.
This internship is Cooperative Education Internships and can earn co-op credit.
The job title and duties are as following:
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supporting general needs for marketing activities.
- Involve in pre-sales and sales activities and events
- Sales and sales management
In this position, you will gain:
- General marketing skills and knowledge.
- The art of handling customers’ feedback and understanding consumers’ behavior
- Understanding basic concepts of marketing analysis and making marketing decisions
- Negotiation Skills!
- Training and hand by hand marketing and sales mentoring.
- Full-time position opportunities!