KI has an opening for a Bid Coordinator in our Quote/Bid department at our Corporate headquarters in Green Bay, WI.
If you have strong interpersonal skills, exhibit high attention to detail and adherence to deadlines, have proven organizational skills and enjoy having a variety in your workday, this position is for you!
In this position, you will:
- Have frequent contact with KI’s customers, dealers and sales specialists
- Provide and clarify information regarding pricing for contracts, products and services
- Support End-users and General Contractors with terms and conditions negotiations within contracts
- Make a tangible impact through your internal/external customer support
- Have an active role in reviewing product pricing and advise on strategic and competitive discounting
- Learn about all different facets of KI, our customers, and the industries we serve
The position has adequate knowledge of KI product and strategic pricing and will be the primary contact to coordinate Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI) responses on behalf of KI.
The ideal candidate will have an Associate’s degree and/or 1-5 years of equivalent work experience. Strong math skills are a must with a good understanding of equations, pricing and discounting. Prior contract knowledge is a plus, along with knowledge on how to discount product. Candidates must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, have a friendly attitude, have a high level of self-motivation and initiative. Attention to detail is also important for this position.
KI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.