Who we are:
Lenox Advisors is a premier wealth and insurance advisory firm providing solutions for high-net-worth individuals and their families. We are professional fiduciaries with an entrepreneurial spirit. For our professionals, that means keeping our clients at the center of everything we do while also maintaining a collegial and collaborative environment in which everyone can contribute, develop relationships, and further build their business.
With a national footprint, Lenox is continually looking for ambitious, experienced Sales Professionals, who will be responsible for developing new client opportunities across the wealth management spectrum including insurance, asset management, risk management, estate planning, retirement planning, children’s college education, etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively establish, develop, and maintain strong client relationships through regular contact and by providing timely, value-added information, advice, and recommendations.
- Engage with several new and existing clients every day to understand their long-term goals and objectives and their short-term needs, present customized recommendations, offer advice and complete sales.
- Build client loyalty by providing an exceptional client experience through delivering trusted advice resulting in earned referrals from your clients and friends.
- Network regularly with existing clients and referrals to build relationships and gain referral business.
- Be your clients’ main point of contact and accountable for responding to their questions and concerns.
- Be part of a broader team all working together to build client loyalty through a “one team” approach.
What we’re looking for:
- The Lenox brand represents a caring, creative, and passionate family of professionals. It’s important that your values align to ours – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- Willingness to learn. Our training and development are derived from actionable lessons that have been tested by others in the firm and are relevant to current client needs.
- A passion for client service. You enjoy talking with clients and are interested in getting to know them and helping them achieve their goals.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to quickly engage and connect, actively listen, empathize, ask questions, and respond in language that clients understand.
- Your unique perspective. Finance may not be your background, but we often found our best advisors may have experience in:
- Sales, business development, or relationship management
- Executive leadership
- Former athletes
- Military background
- You’re results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree and/or career changer
- Obtain, with training, State Variable Life & Health License and FINRA licensing including the SIE, Series 7 and Series 66