LMHS, P.C. is an established CPA firm in Norwell, MA, currently seeking to add a Senior Accountant to its team of professionals. The candidate will be responsible for providing support within the audit and tax departments. Primary duties and responsibilities include assisting with audit, review and compilation engagements as well as tax preparation (individual, corporate, non-profit) and various business consulting services. We are looking for someone with 3-10 years of audit and/or tax experience. CPA or CPA candidate is a major plus.
The candidate must be a team player. We are small firm with a family, friendly feel. A strong work ethic and an ability to work independently is of paramount importance at our firm.
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
– Public accounting experience
– CPA or CPA candidate
– Current knowledge of GAAP and tax code
– Experience with QuickBooks, Pro Systems FX applications, Microsoft Office and Accounting Research Manager is a plus.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills required
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Must be organized
– Must be efficient and work independently – timely completion and delivery of work is essential
Benefits of Employment:
– Competitive salary
– Medical and dental coverage
– Short-term, Long-term, Vision and Supplemental Life
– Profit Sharing
– Growth potential
– Paid vacation and holidays