Mansfield Sales Partners is looking to hire an Inside Sales intern to work inside of our Andover, MA for the Summer of 2021. We are looking for a highly motivated individual interested on kickstarting their career in a small rapidly growing sales strategy and operations firm.
Sales Intern Duties and Responsibilities
· Observe and carry out sales processes; Identify potential weaknesses and offer improvement suggestions.
· Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
· Direct calling to prospects
· Learn the sales process and apply sales techniques with mentorship from inside sales consultants
· Learn important sales technologies such as Salesforce, Zoominfo, and Pipeliner
· Coordinate with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the Company’s managers.
· Develop and present on monthly projects developed by executive leadership
· Create and post content for LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to retain and expand the client base
· Update documents and sales records.
· Review sales performance against sales targets.
· Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
· Work closely with your mentor to add value to sales team
· Conduct research and gather information through surveys and/or by speaking to clients and staff.
· Attend and participate in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
· Team Player – Be a key player and operate well within the sales team; consistently provide positive feedback to team members; be a key contributor to a high-functioning sales team that is successful and where individuals support one another in an encouraging and positive way.
· Coachability – Know how to take and receive feedback from mentors and managers.
· Drive to Learn – Be able to efficiently learn new software systems, processes, and selling techniques in a working environment.
· Planning / Organizing – Prioritize and plan work activities for effective time management.
· Problem Solving – Be able to identify and resolve problems and work with management to develop solutions; Gather and analyze information and provide feedback to management and clients.
· Written and Oral Communication – Communicate clearly and persuasively both in writing and verbally (on the phone and in person); Listen and get clarification when necessary; Respond informatively to questions; Express yourself clearly and positively, both verbally and in writing
Interns will be required on site in our Andover office with all appropriate Covid-19 protocols in place including masks, social distancing, and appropriate measures. Spring internships have the option of part or full time and you will have the opportunity to interview at the end of your internship for a full time role in a variety of sales and sales operation roles.