- This is a career path that can be very rewarding for the client and planner, working with and helping clients discover, develop, and implement life goals and plans, including investments etc. all in an excellent environment.
- To provide prompt, accurate, courteous service to our clients.
- To provide, with a positive attitude, a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing our financial planning accounts.
- Prospect and develop new clients for the firm with an emphasis on financial planning.
- Service clients:
- Develop goals, life plans and investment portfolios and more to meet client needs
- Respond to questions and concerns of clients
- Perform Client updates and reviews
- Review client statements
- Input updated values into appropriate planning software
- Conduct monthly/quarterly/ client reporting as needed
- Organize data
- Assist with marketing efforts, such as following up with referrals, updating contact management system with names of prospects, and spearheading DRIP programs for prospects and clients
- Insure all advertising material are compliant
- Assist administrative assistant with workflow needs in office:
Someone who wants to develop from a part-time to eventually full time career over 3-7 years
- Financial Services :2 years (preferred) will train right person
- Must be willing to enroll and complete CFP® certification
- Good with detail and analytics
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Proficient with Microsoft Office- Excel
- Develop and maintain client book
- Must be willing to network and prospect to find and develop new clients