Standard Working Hours Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Assists in the annual commercial loan renewal process by completing financial statement spreads and debt service coverage analysis. Performs any functions necessary, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the Credit Analysts to set-up and complete portions of the Credit Approval Memorandum (CAM)
- Perform various aspects of financial analysis including: debt service coverage analysis; collateral coverage analysis; and income statement and balance sheet ratio analysis
- Spread the financial statements of Corporate Banking customers utilizing spreading software.
- Perform industry research utilizing various web based applications and search tools.
- Ensures full compliance with the Bank’s Information Security Policies and Procedures
- Perform various other functions in support of the Credit Analysts.
- At least three years of completed coursework in accounting and finance.
- Must possess at least intermediate technology skills including knowledge of word processing, database and spreadsheet applications.
- MS Office Suite proficiency necessary.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
Middlesex Savings Bank is an EO/AA Employer: Min/Fem/Vet/Disabled