Gain the ideal on-the-job experience that can launch your career.
We are looking for a creative, motivated, go-getter Marketing Communications Intern, hungry to learn about the daily marketing efforts of a fast-paced workplace!
You will work with the core marketing and sales team to create effective communication used from lead generation to closing.
You will gain practical hands-on experience to create effective marketing and sales communication used from lead generation to closing.
• Under the guidance of our marketing and sales team, create segmentation profiles of retailers to help with lead generation activities
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to design multi-channel marketing campaigns specific to each profile that creates unique market positioning for our products
• Create rich media content to be used in marketing campaigns on many marketing channels including Website, Email Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Retargeting, Social Media Marketing and Direct Mail
• Create content to be used by customer service agents to answer customer inquiries on website, Live Chat, social media channels
• Understand the role of branding and imagery in building engaging marketing material
• Learn how to edit and publish content using web publishing tools
• Undergraduate or Masters student pursuing a degree in Professional Communication, with a business-related major being a plus.
• Proficient in business application tools: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
• Ability to work full-time during summer and desire to possibly extend part-time during school term.
• Attention to detail, ownership and follow-through, ability to multi-task and work with minimal guidance.
• Some experience in all stages of the content development process: From idea generation and writing to distribution and tracking.
• Some experience and desire to further knowledge in HTML, Email Tools (Mail Chimp) and Social Media (FB, Twitter, Instagram).
• Some experience in and eagerness to learn how to analyze data, present conclusions and suggest next steps.
• Position begins ASAP
• Both full-time and part-time candidates welcome to apply
• Both recent grads and experienced candidates also welcome to apply