Gain on-the-job experience in nascent and highly sought after online marketing techniques that can launch your career as an E-commerce Growth Specialist.
We are looking for creative, motivated individuals hungry to learn and add value in a fast paced workplace!
You will work with the core marketing and sales teams on various performance marketing initiatives from lead generation to conversion.
• Participate in brain storming sessions to design multi-channel marketing campaigns to acquire new audiences
• Under the guidance of our marketing and sales experts, create online campaigns on channels such as Facebook, Pinterest, Google and Amazon
• Gather, analyze and present weekly metrics from marketing campaigns to help optimize towards future growth
• Each day, demonstrate your analytical skills, independent thinking, initiative and curiosity to augment the team’s capacity to operate at the highest level
• Undergraduate or Masters student, graduating in May 2018, pursuing a degree in Marketing and Business Administration
• Experience or understanding of marketing concepts such as target audience, online sales funnels, lead generation and retargeting
• Experience creating data models in Excel for trend analysis
• Proficient in business application tools: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
• GPA of 3.5+
• Experience in social media marketing a plus
• Technical knowledge in eCommerce space a huge plus
• Exceptionally focused and results oriented
• Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work with minimal guidance
• Takes ownership and follows through
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Position begins ASAP, flexible hours
• Both full-time and part time candidates welcome to apply
• Looking for candidates who want this internship to convert to a full time employment