New England Behavioral Services in Attleboro, MA is looking for a ABA therapist/RBT to join our team. We are currently looking for part-time and possibly full-time in home ABA therapists. Our ideal candidate must be dedicated, caring, reliable, enthusiastic, self-driven, punctual, and engaging! We are currently seeking therapist for the following areas:
- Canton-Crisis Team
- Fall River
- Greater Boston and Greater Worcester areas
If seeing your client succeed in life motivates you, then we are looking for you!
All work completed by the ABA therapist is supervised by a master’s level Clinician or BCBA. The ABA therapist provides 1:1 instruction to children in their homes, the clinic or community using well established and scientifically supported ABA teaching techniques. These techniques include: Functional Communication Training (FCT), Discrete Trial Training (DTT), Behavioral Skills Training (BST), Response Chaining, and Incidental Teaching.
- Ability to work with clients of varying ages and lift at least 20lbs
- Working with parents or caregivers training targeted programs
- Implement behavior reduction and skill acquisition programs
- Attend regular team trainings
- Collect data
- General case assistance, paperwork and data input
- Willing to work nights (after school hours) and possible weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pass a CORI/ background check
- Reliable transportation
- Available for afterschool, nights and weekend hours. Minimum of 6 hours a week
Applicants with or completing an advanced degree in ABA, psychology, education, and/or a related fields and who have relevant years of experience, are also encouraged to apply!