*Interns will be working remotely with a weekly meeting via zoom or in
Our Bright Future is a non-profit organization that was established on October 27th,
2016. Our mission is to empower youth and develop bright leaders through robotics,
sports training, and guidance in academics. We incorporate core values such as
education, empowerment, discipline, leadership, diversity, and respect into our daily
programs to help students shape futures into bright ones.
● Strategies: Develop and implement marketing plans, including promotional
programs and calendars in conjunction with our marketing agency.
● Budget: Develop, maintain, and monitor marketing budget in conjunction with our
● Brand: Maintain the brand identity and positive image of the company.
● Trends: Stay up to date with industry trends and identify the most important
● Social Media: Develop and implement a paid-and-organic social media strategy
across several platforms. Monitor the success of those platforms making
ongoing adjustments to content as needed.
● Reporting: Create marketing progress reports to share with the Board of
● Email: Develop, implement, and refine email marketing campaigns adjusting
content based on success. .
Qualifications for Director of Marketing
● Applicable experience
● Ability to manage multiple projects at once
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Ability to work alone or as part of a team
● Customer-centric attitude
● Content creation experience for radio, social media, email, and other media
● Ability to analyze situations and develop practical solutions
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
● Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media, or related field
This is an unpaid internship with a possible employment after one year. Due to
COVID-19, interns will be working from home with a weekly meeting via zoom or in
person. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume via Handshake which will go directly to Kwasi Acheampong, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.