EDUCATION and or EXPERIENCE:
● At least 18 years of age, preferred high school diploma/equivalent
● Certifications required within 30 days of hire: CPR/First Aid
● Previous experience working with Children
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
● Proven ability to deal effectively with people at all levels of responsibility; strong
● Ability to take initiative, be flexible, use sound judgment, and work well with
● Ability to plan, organize, and lead program activities
● Ability to work with diverse populations
GOALS for the internship:
● Must maintain at least 95% attendance requirements and no more than 110%
● Report all incidents/accidents to the Executive Director within an hour of
● Overall organizational support, as needed.
● Ability to frequently stand, walk, stoop, sit, crouch, bend, speak, and hear.
● Ability to engage in physical activity with members without limitation.
● Ability to lift, carry, pull, or otherwise move objects between 10 and 20 pounds.
● Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with staff, public officials, private sector officials, parents, and community leaders.
● Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate sensitivity with others.
● Excellent organizational and management skills.