Become a member of our team of financial advisors at Pioneer Financial Group. Our clients depend on us to help them prepare financially, both during the good economic times, as well as during the challenging times. Personal finance can be complicated, and folks need someone who can guide them to accomplish their goals. We believe that everyone deserves a good advisor, so our team works hard to ensure that we’re serving our clients’ needs, both today and into the future. We’re currently adding to our teams in both our Warwick, Rhode Island and Dedham, Massachusetts offices.
Our educational efforts are not just limited to our clients. In the community, we have made a concentrated effort to team up with area colleges and associations to bring financial education to individuals who may be looking for information. Pioneer has been actively providing public financial education on retirement planning held in two three-hour sessions throughout the year. With that said, we’re searching for individuals to join our team as Financial Planners who we believe may be able to provide that type of education to the public as part of their practice.
Our Financial Planner Development Program involves two stages.
1.) A four to six month paid Apprenticeship Program
– Allows for obtaining the SIE, Series 7 and Series 66 registrations as well as your Life, Accident, and Health producers’ license.
– Provides for learning foundational skills that are necessary to grow your business
2.) A four year Residency Program
– Continue to build on the foundation laid in the apprenticeship program and hone your skills
– Build a business for yourself, but not by yourself
– Work toward obtaining your CFP designation after the first year in residency
We offer full subsidized benefits and retirement plan opportunities as part of our compensation program.
– Four-year college degree or equivalent
– Ideally 2+ years of customer service or business development experience
– Desire to help others reach financial goals while building your career in a professional setting
– Existing securities licenses are a plus, but not required
To learn more about Pioneer Financial Group, you can visit our website at www.pioneer-financial.com or contact Mike Toole, Field Director of the Warwick, RI office, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-244-3200.