We have a great opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as a Family Support Worker!
In this vital role, you will gain an understanding of home and community based mental health treatment while working as part of a Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative multi-disciplinary team!
The Family Support Worker will:
- provide in-home and community-based behavioral support to youth and families
- plan and participate in skill-building activities
- assist caregivers in supporting the emotional/behavioral needs of their children
- communicate clients’ progress through meetings and documentation
- provide transportation within local community
Our ideal candidate will have experience working with preschool age children and be willing to have a flexible work schedule as some evening hours are required.
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent supervision, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
To learn more about how amazing it is to work at Riverside Community Care, please watch our video on Why We Love Working at Riverside Community Care!
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office, required
- Flexible hours and the ability to work both independently and in a team are required
- Bilingual (English and either Spanish, Portuguese, or Haitian Creole) preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle for local travel
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred. High School diploma and experience considered
- Experience with preschool age children strongly preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from culturally diverse applicants. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.