RT Consulting, a multifaceted human resources management firm specializing in benefits administration, is seeking motivated, energetic, and dedicated individuals to join our growing team in the role of a Client Advocate.
The primary role of the Client Advocate is to answer inbound phone calls, as part of our call-center team, and provide support for our clients and their employees relating to their health benefits. Client Advocates will be given the resources to successfully navigate through a variety of benefit questions such as eligibility, claim processing, COBRA administration, enrollment, and other areas. In addition to the call-center responsibilities, the Client Advocate will support the operations team in the management and execution of client-specific processes.
An ideal candidate would demonstrate the following skills:
· Strong communication, both written and verbal
· Great active listening skills
· Exceptional interpersonal and rapport building skills
· A patient and empathetic attitude
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Adaptability and flexibility
· Comfortable working in fast-paced environments
· Troubleshooting skills, either basic or advanced, depending on the role and industry
· Computer literacy
· Phone skills, including familiarity with complex or multi-line phone systems
· In-depth knowledge of a company’s products and/or services
· Expertise in the customer service area they focus in, such as accounts, sales, technical support or another area
• Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields is a plus
• The minimum level of education is a high school diploma or GED. Associates degree preferred.
• Full Benefits/ 401k/ Paid Vacation & Sick Time
• Peterborough NH
• Part-time and full-time positions available
• Hours of Operation 8 am – 6 pm Monday – Friday
Why join RT Consulting?
RT Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Interested applicants may send a resume to Megan O’Brien by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org