This internship is eligible for three academic credits.
Secrets of College Planning a premier entertainment college information TV program in the U.S. with content on television Comcast and FIOS, podcast -Spotify, and all interactive platforms online from YouTube, ROKU, Vimeo, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, and many others. Secrets of College Planning is looking for a top recruit for our Internship program to join our mission of informing & entertaining viewers.
SUMMER PROGRAM DETAILS:
- 15-weeks maximum of 10 hours/per week.
- Program starts May 24th, 2021 through August 30th, 2021.
TWO POSITIONS AVAILABLE GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Social Media and Video editing, to edit shows and promote on all social media platforms on a daily and weekly basis. Knowledge of all Social Media and Video editing skills needed. Knowledge of using Hootsuite.
- Promoter/Marketing/Salesperson, to sell sponsorships for show, promote show online, and promote show’s book called Secrets of College Planning- Student Athletes for signing engagements and speaking engagements. Commissions available for selling.
- Sports Management
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to work remotely.
- Weekly calls and meetings.