Attention Criminal Justice Majors
Are you looking for a job where you can gain experience while still in school? Securitas Security Services USA has full and part time positions available to help you build your resume. We also have career opportunities for after you graduate.
Securitas provides paid training for all qualified applicants once hired. No experience is necessary.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserve order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Control access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrol assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protect evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Respond to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepare logs and reports as required.
Securitas requires a background check, drug screen, and the ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written).