Servello CPA is looking for a Senior Tax Consultant to grow with our firm in Westborough, MA. We provide tax and accounting services to corporations, partnerships, non-profit organizations, individuals, trusts and estates. We take pride in properly advising our clients to achieve their short-term and long-term goals.
Why work for Servello CPA?
Servello CPA offers flexible work schedules, health benefits, and personalized development opportunities to grow within the firm.
- Prepare and review corporate, individual, non-profit, and partnership returns.
- Exercise professional judgment to identify potential tax issues and develop solutions.
- Advise management regarding effects of business activities on taxes, and on strategies for minimizing tax liability.
- Review and analyze client financials to present value for client engagements.
- Organizes and maintains tax records and conducts tax studies and special projects.
- Supervise, develop, train and mentor staff including performance and engagement reviews.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Taxation.
- CPA or working towards certification with 3-5 years of tax experience.
- Ability to handle workload effectively under time sensitive deadlines.
- Strong tax technical skills pertaining to the preparation and review of various return types.
- Ability to research various tax concepts to address tax notices from the taxing authorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word.
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Critical thinking.
- Complex problem solving.
- Active listening.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Benefits.
- Flexible Work Schedules.
- CPE/Licensure Reimbursements.
Starting salary of $65,000-$80,000 per year.
Servello CPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Vincent Servello III, CPA, PC does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.