Our accounting firm in Westborough, MA is growing, and we are in need of a paid Tax Intern for the Spring Semester 2022! Come join our team and be a part of our mission to help individuals and small, family-owned businesses thrive by helping them to a solid financial foundation. This is a great learning opportunity for those that are ready to be a part of Servello CPA’s commitment to excellence. This commitment is reflected in the personal attention that we give each and every client and the state-of-the-art practices and technology we apply to every account.
- Prepares federal, state, or local tax returns for individuals, business establishments, or other organizations.
- Organizes and maintains tax records and conducts tax studies/special projects.
- Education: Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field.
- GPA: 3.0 GPA or above.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Critical thinking.
- Complex problem solving.
- Active listening.
- Willingness to be a part of a team.
- Ability to multitask.