The Social Media Specialist at Spear will create and manage the content that powers our social media marketing campaigns. Key responsibilities for this role are to manage social media content, maintain social media project calendars, moderate comments, manage posts and hashtags, and develop rich content that simultaneously attracts, engages and converts viewers to residents.
The ideal candidate has social media and marketing experience in a workplace or school setting. A candidate that wants to further grow and develop their skills. Bring your biggest and best ideas and we can grow together.
A social media content creator knows how to find and delight target audiences, adapt to a wide range of voices to write clear, concise and interesting content across multimedia.
- Create, publish, test and optimize social media content to connect to a wide market.
- 1-3 individual postings a week on two platforms (Instagram and Facebook) 4-12 a month.
- Content Creation
- Custom graphic creation, or assistance in choosing photos.
- Create a monthly social media strategy – to be reviewed and approved prior to posting
- Monthly marketing strategy calls
- Experience creating content for multiple social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Understanding of graphic design fundamentals, with experience using InDesign or Illustrator / Adobe Suite/Adobe Photoshop, Canva or other/similar graphic design programs would be a plus.
- Strong understanding of idea creation, and overall brand development.
- Motivated from ideation to execution to follow-through.
- Excellent communication & reporting skills.
- Storyteller and data nerd, entertainer and businessperson.