Sport Management Students: This internship is eligible for three academic credits as 150 hours can be achieved.
Non-Sport Management Students: This internship is eligible for three academic credits as 120 hours can be achieved.
Location: Remote, can be anywhere!
Commitment: At least 12 weeks, approximately 10 hours per week
Our Big Vision
Creating the World’s First Global Fan Community
Our Ideal Intern
● Wants to make their mark and stand out
● Passionate sports fan that loves engaging with others
● Driven to be a great sports industry professional
● Motivated by being part of something big, and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure
What you will do as part of Dream Team:
- Use this guide to determine if this is the internship for you.
- Interns will join a sports league task force team, i.e., NBA, or decide to work in one of the business units, marketing, product development, or operations.
- Overall there are up to 20 different roles to choose from and during the onboarding process, Sportshosts will help the intern select the position that will give them the most value in developing their career.
- The structure of task forces and business unit roles ensures all interns work in a supported group environment, including a SportsHosts manager.
Each role is different; the range includes:
Each role has a specific job description detailing the key responsibilities of the position.
1. Management and leadership
3. Social Media
4. Content Creation and management
5. Fan Engagement with other group members
6. New Member Acquisition, recruiting other fans to the SportsHosts community
7. Events creation and management
Your Own Professional Development
SportsHosts will provide the following opportunities to all interns;
1. Professional Development Workshops for all interns every two weeks, with guest
speakers from the sports industry
2. Access to a private Intern only professional networking group on the App. Our
expectation is all interns will engage in polls, feedback questions, use the resources in
the group, and most importantly, engage with SportsHosts, and each other to build their
3. Within the private intern group, you will also work collectively using a “Mind Tools” career
plan workbook to develop your career plan to guide you post your internship.
General skills and benefits you will gain
● A comprehensive understanding of fan engagement in sport on a global network
● Content development and management
● Acquisition Strategy and Execution
● Stakeholder management
● Be part of a professional network of 300+ other interns worldwide, creating a
professional network that can change your life.
● College credit
More Information: http://jobs.sportshosts.com/careers/