Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together.
We’re searching for you: fresh talent with new ideas, innovation, passion and drive to bring to Staples. We have student and graduate opportunities where you’ll help businesses of all sizes to be more successful and productive while building a career fueled by purpose, people, and triumph. Whether you’re looking for a summer internship, co-op, or an entry-level role, we’ll help you develop the technical and soft skills you need to thrive in the future.
You can explore career opportunities in:
- Finance & Accounting
- Technology & Engineering
- Sales, Sales Support & Customer Service
- Marketing & Merchandising
- Human Resource
- Supply Chain & more…
You may be a great fit at Staples if you are:
- Collaborative – able to build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Customer Focused – able to identify and understand internal or external customer needs and interests and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Inclusive – dedicated to fostering an inclusive environment consisting of diverse individuals from varying backgrounds and cultures
- Innovative – develop new insights; question conventional approaches; encourage innovative ideas; design and implement new solutions
- Self-Developer – actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels
At Staples, you’ll find the asset we value most is YOU. It’s why we offer several benefits to support our associates’ well-being both on and off the job. Here, benefits are designed to meet the diverse needs of our associates and their families for good health, work-life balance, retirement prep, and overall peace-of-mind.
Interested in joining the team? Check out our perks and benefits!
Staples believes Inclusion is a verb and we encourage diversity of thinking and ideas as well as backgrounds and experiences. Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.